Reliable Efficient Professional
Speak with an Expert - Call Ally today!
Send Us an Email
Contact us today to share your vision and schedule your consultation!
What to expect and how to prepare for when your home is to be painted
Wall Hangings & Pictures
Please carefully remove all decorative wall hangings, pictures and ornaments from all walls that are to be painted. Our painters will take out any nails, pins, screws or hooks as part of our preparation procedure.
Blinds, Drapes & Soft Furnishings
Blinds and drapes should be removed from walls & windows and stored in a safe place while the painting is taking place. Please remove any loose rugs, throw blankets, pillows etc. and store in a safe place.
Furry Family Members
Our crew is full of animal lovers! Please feel free to introduce us to your furry friends!
What kind of prep work is included?
- removing all faceplates and light switch covers
- removing all nails, screws & hooks
- covering all furniture with plastic coverings
- covering floors with tarps/drop cloths
- sanding all walls
- filling all holes, cracks & imperfections
- repairing any larger areas that need extra attention
- repairing & sanding any trim that is to be painted
- more sanding!!